1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
(a) List the different attributes that a population has and not an individual organism.
(b) What is population density? Explain any three different ways the population density can be measured, with the help of an example each.
Appears in these question papers
Myopia is an example of __________.
(A) complete sex-linkage
(B) incomplete sex-linkage
(D) crossing over
How do snails, seeds, bears, zooplanktons, fungi and bacteria adapt to conditions unfavourable for their survival?
undefined video tutorial00:07:08
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1