Use graph paper for this question.
(Take 2 cm = 1 unit along both side x-axis and y-axis.)
Plot the points O(0,0), A(-4, 4), B(-3, 0) and C(0, -3).
- Reflect points A and B on the y-axis and name them A' and B' respectively. Write down their co-ordinates.
- Name the figure OABCB'A'.
- iii. State the line of symmetry of this figure. [Now symmetry is not in course]
- A' = (4, 4) AND B' = (3, 0)
- The figure is an arrow head.
- iii. The y-axis i.e. x = 0 is the line of symmetry of figure OABCB'A'.
Concept: Invariant Points.
Is there an error in this question or solution?