Briefly describe various steps involved in plant breeding.
Enumerate four objectives for improving the nutritional quality of different crops for the health benefits of the human population by the process of "Biofortification".
Identify 'A', 'B', 'C' and 'D' in the given table.
|Crop||Variety||Resistance to disease|
- Biology Textbook for Class 12
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- Target NEET/AIPMT (2012-16 Solved Papers + 10 Mock Papers)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1