Pick outlines from the poem that contain Imagery. Write them in your notebook.
The poem is filled with imagery. The following lines from the poem contain Imagery:
- “To watch his woods fill up with snow”
- “My little horse must think it queer”
- “To stop without a farmhouse near”
- “Between the woods and frozen lake”
- “The darkest evening of the year”
- “Of easy wind and downy flake”
- “The woods are lovely, dark and deep”
Concept: Reading Skill [10th Standard]
Is there an error in this question or solution?