Out of the Following, Which Are the Two Terms Related to Silk Production? Sericulture, Floriculture, Moriculture, Apiculture and Silviculture - Science
Out of the following, which are the two terms related to silk production?
Sericulture, floriculture, moriculture, apiculture and silviculture
(1) Silk production involves cultivation of mulberry leaves and rearing silkworms.
(2) Scientific name of mulberry is Morus alba.
Sericulture and moriculture
Concept: Animal Fibre: Silk
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.