1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
During a school trip to 'Rohtang Pass', one of your classmate suddenly developed 'altitude sickness'. But, she recovered after sometime.
(a) Mention one symptom to diagnose the sickness.
(b) What caused the sickness?
(c) How could she recover by herself after sometime?
Appears in these question papers
Explain with the help of suitable examples the three different ways by which organisms overcome their stressful conditions lasting for short duration.
- Homeotherms, Poikilotherms, Ectotherms
undefined Organism and Its Environment video tutorial00:04:03
undefined Organism and Its Environment video tutorial00:09:37
- Organisms which Regulate
undefined Organism and Its Environment video tutorial00:04:24
- Migrate, Suspend: Hibernation, Aestivation
undefined Organism and Its Environment video tutorial00:08:09
- Organisms whihc Conform
undefined Organism and Its Environment video tutorial00:06:39
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition