1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What will be the change in the current if the potential difference is kept constant and the resistance of the circuit is made four times?
- It will remain unchanged.
- It will become four times.
- It will become one-fourth.
- It will become half.
Appears in these question papers
If the potential difference across the ends of a conductor is 220 V and the resistance of the conductor is 44 Ω (ohm), then the current flowing through is _________.
- 0.2 A
- 0.5 A
- 2 A
- 5 A
Find the resistance of a conductor if 0.24 A current is passing through it and a potential difference of 24 V is applied across it.
When a 12 V battery is connected across an unknown resistor, there is a current of 2.5 mA in the circuit. Find the value of the resistance of the resistor.
Will current flow more easily through a thick wire or a thin wire of the same material, when connected to the same source? Why?
- Current Electricity part 11 (Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:05:18
- Current Electricity part 18 (Microscopic form of Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:03:32
- Current Electricity part 15 (Ohms Law derivation and limitation)
undefined video tutorial00:07:04
- Electricity part 6 (Numerical)
undefined video tutorial00:09:35
- Electricity part 5 (Ohms Law & resistivity)
undefined video tutorial00:11:15
- Ohms Law
undefined video tutorial01:55:00
- 29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Marvel Physics - Multiple choice questions Vol - 1, For NEET (UG) / JEE (MAIN) Exams
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers PCB (1988 - 2016) Hindi
- Crack NEET/AIPMT Physics/Chemistry/Biology - Set of 3 Books (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance 2nd Edition (Kerala PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)