If the potential difference across the ends of a conductor is 220 V and the resistance of the conductor is 44 Ω (ohm), then the current flowing through is _________.
- 0.2 A
- 0.5 A
- 2 A
- 5 A
(d) 5 A
V = IR
∴ 220 V = I x 44 Ω
The resistors R1, R2, R3 and R4 in the figure given below are all equal in value.
What would you expect the voltmeter A, B and C to read assuming that the connecting wires in the circuit have negligible resistance?
The graph between V and I for a conductor is a straight line passing through the origin.
Which law is illustrated by such a graph?
Will current flow more easily through a thick wire or a thin wire of the same material, when connected to the same source? Why?
- Current Electricity part 11 (Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:05:18
- Current Electricity part 18 (Microscopic form of Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:03:32
- Current Electricity part 15 (Ohms Law derivation and limitation)
undefined video tutorial00:07:04
- Electricity part 6 (Numerical)
undefined video tutorial00:09:35
- Electricity part 5 (Ohms Law & resistivity)
undefined video tutorial00:11:15
- Ohms Law
undefined video tutorial01:55:00
- 29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Marvel Physics - Multiple choice questions Vol - 1, For NEET (UG) / JEE (MAIN) Exams
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers PCB (1988 - 2016) Hindi
- Crack NEET/AIPMT Physics/Chemistry/Biology - Set of 3 Books (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance 2nd Edition (Kerala PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)