Observe this model and the map figure a and b given below it and answer the following questions.
- In which direction does fort Purandar lie?
- What is the direction of the flow of the river Karha?
- In which parts are the hill ranges not observed?
- Which part of the map is not seen in the model? Why?
- In which direction does the altitude of the Katraj-Diveghat range decrease?
- In which direction are higher hill ranges located?
- Fort Purandar lies in the south direction.
- The direction of the flow of the river Karha is from the west to the east.
- The hill ranges are not observed in the eastern parts.
- The altitude of a particular place, the nature, and direction of the slope of a particular place, etc. part of the map are not seen in the model. These details are not seen in a model as mathematical and survey methods are not used while preparing the model.
- The altitude of the Katraj-Diveghat range decreases from the west to the east.
- Higher hill ranges are located in the south direction.
Concept: Contour Maps and Landforms
Is there an error in this question or solution?