Observe the following pictures.
Answer the questions given below and discuss.
- Do the above photographs show the same place or different places?
- Observe and note the spread of water seen in both the photographs.
- What is this natural event called?
- The photographs show the same place.
- . In figure (a) we can note that the seawater is very close to the coast.
In figure (b) we can note that the seawater is far away from the coast.
- This natural event is called high tide and low tide
Concept: Introduction of Tides
Is there an error in this question or solution?