Answer in Brief
Observe the following images and answer the questions.
- Which evolutionary evidences are indicated in the given picture?
- How are they formed?
- Which method is used to measure their age or their time?
- The given pictures indicate paleontological evidences of evolution.
- Large number of organisms get buried due to disasters like flood, earthquake, volcano, etc. Remnants and impressions of such organisms remain preserved underground and form fossils.
- Carbon dating is a method used to measure the age of fossils.
Concept: Evidences for Biological Evolution
Is there an error in this question or solution?