Study the picture given below and answer the following questions:
1) Identify the leader given in the picture. Name the Political party and the Military Organization that he formed
2) State any three objectives of the Political party that he founded.
3) Mention any four objectives of the Military Organisation that he formed.
1) The leader given in the picture is Subhas Chandra Bose. Forward Bloc was a political organisation and the Indian National Army was a military organisation formed by him.
2) Three objectives of the political party (Forward Bloc) founded by him:
- Liberation of India with the support of workers, peasants, youth and other organisations.
- After independence, the party was to work towards establishing a socialist society in the country.
- In accordance with socialist principles, the party would work for the abolition of the zamindari system and would strive to make the right to work a fundamental right of citizens.
3) Four objectives of the military organisation (INA) formed by him:
- To fight the British army with modern arms and weapons
- To organise Indians living abroad and plan an armed revolution against the British Government
- To organise a Provisional Government of free India
- To mobilise manpower and money for the war against the British