Answer in Brief
Now dramatise the play. Form groups of eight to ten students. Within each group,
you will need to choose
- a director, who will be overall incharge of the group's presentation.
- the cast, to play the various parts.
- someone to be in charge of costumes.
- someone to be in charge of props.
- a prompter.
Within your groups, do ensure that you
- read both scenes, not just your part within one scene if you are acting.
- discuss and agree on the stage directions.
- read and discuss characterization.
- hold regular rehearsals before the actual presentation.
- The stage can be very simple, with exits on either side representing doors to the outside and
to the rest of the house respectively.
A classroom activity
Is there an error in this question or solution?