1) Non-verbal to verbal:
Read the information given in the following tree diagram regarding “Types of vitamins” Write a paragraph with the given points and give suitable title to it.
2) Verbal to Non-Verbal:
Your friend lives in red zone area of COVID 19 epidemic. In order to take safety measures at entrances of building, here are some tips to reduce risk of infection. Put the instructions in do's and don't.
- You should wash your hands often.
- Use soap and water or sanitizer.
- You should cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze
- You should not get close to anyone who is suffering from cold, fever or cough.
- If you go out you should not touch the animals.
- You should keep atleast 1 meter physical distance between yourself and other person.
- You should not shake your hands with others.
- You should try to avoid crowd/mass gathering.
Types of vitamins
Vitamins are essential for normal cell function, growth, and development of the human body. Vitamins are organic compounds that people need in small quantities. Most vitamins need to come from food because the body either does not produce them or produces very little. Each of the vitamins listed ahead has a significant role to play in the body. A vitamin deficiency occurs when you do not get enough of a certain vitamin and it can cause serious health problems, which can be avoided by eating vitamin-rich food. Different kinds of vitamins are found in different kinds of food such as Vitamin A is found in milk, butter, and eggs. Vitamin B is found in meat and eggs. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables. Vitamin D is found in oil and fish. Sunlight is also an important source of vitamin D.
|1.||Wash your hands often.||Don’t get close to anyone who is suffering from cold, fever or cough.|
|2.||Use soap and water or sanitizer||Don’t touch the animals, if you go out.|
|3.||Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze||Don’t shake your hands with others.|
|4.||Keep atleast 1 meter physical distance between yourself and other person.||Don’t gather in a crowd.|