Answer in Brief
swing, delicious, pluck, trip, sail, stump, recognised
- Swing: to move back and forth Example sentences: 1) The girl swings her arms while eating. 2) The child swings the toy up and down.
- Delicious: pleasant to taste Example sentences: 1) The hotel served delicious food. 2) I bought delicious home baked cookies.
- Pluck: to quickly remove Example sentences: 1) He plucks the petals carefully. 2) Do not pluck flowers in the garden.
- Trip: a journey Example sentences: 1) The trip to Chennai was very tiring. 2) Saima has gone to a school trip.
- Stump: the bottom most part of a tree Example sentences: 1) My grandfather likes to sit on the stump. 2) Two chickens were playing on the stump.
- Recognised: to identify someone whom you have seen before Example sentences: 1) I recognised her in the white hat. 2) My friend recognised his sister after 10 years.
Concept: Prose (Class 4)
Is there an error in this question or solution?