Answer in Brief
butterfly, myna, fish, kangaroo, octopus
- Butterfly: an insect with bright-colored wings
- I saw a red butterfly on my way to school.
- The butterfly sat on the nose of my dog.
- Myna: an Asian bird with a loud voice
- myna was sitting on a banyan tree.
- Myna was perching on the top of our building.
- Fish: an aquatic animal with gills and fins
- This lake does not have any fish in it.
- A fish can give millions of eggs at a time.
- Kangaroo: A herbivorous animal with a thick tail and hind legs
- Kangaroos carry their babies in their pouch.
- Kangaroos are very friendly.
- Octopus: an aquatic animal with a soft oval body with long eight arms
- We have a fresh grilled octopus on our menu.
- Octopus can do their work very quickly.
Concept: I Am Lucky!
Is there an error in this question or solution?