Name safety measures commonly used in electric circuits and appliances.
Following safety measures should be followed while using electricity :
- Wires carrying electricity should not be touched bare footed.
- While working with electricity, one must wear gloves made up of insulated material and rubber sole shoes.
- The insulation of the wire must be checked periodically.
- The electrical appliances must be earthed.
- The electric circuits should be switched off during lighting.
- An electric fuse is a very safety device. Electric fuse of proper rating should be used to stop the flow of excess electric current and to solve save the electrical appliances.
- For avoiding overloading, many appliances should not be connected at a time in the circuit.
Concept: Domestic Electric Circuits
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Domestic Electric Circuits