Name Two Anti-oxidants Which Are Usually Added to Fat and Oil Containing Foods to Prevent Rancidity. - Science
Name two anti-oxidants which are usually added to fat and oil containing foods to prevent rancidity.
The two main antioxidants that are usually added to fatty and oily foods to prevent rancidity are:
1. Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA)
2. Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT)
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.