- Name the animal they keep?
- How many animals are there?
- Is there a separate place for the animals?
- Who looks after them?
- What do the animals eat?
- Do the animals ever fall ill? What does the keeper do then?
- Make some more questions and discuss.
- Make a report on your project and read it out in the class.
Let us assume Ramlal; the milkman.
He has 5 buffaloes and 7 cows. He has made a shed for these animals. Ramlal and his wife look after the animals. These animals eat grass and other animal fodder. Sometimes, the animals do fall ill. Ramlal takes them to the nearby veterinary hospital. These cows and buffaloes are a source of income for Ramlal. He earns money by selling milk. On a day after Diwali, Ramlal decorates and worships his animals.