Name the hormone of the following endocrine gland and their function .
Testes- Testis secrete hormones called androgens. Functions of androgens include:
- Development, maturation and functioning of the male accessory sex organs like vas deferens and seminal vesicles
- Stimulate muscular growth, growth of facial hair, low pitch voice, etc.
- Stimulatory role in spermatogenesis
- Act on the CNS and influence male sexual behaviour (libido)
- Anabolism of proteins and carbohydrates
Concept: Co-ordination : B. Chemical control
Is there an error in this question or solution?