Multiple choice question. Tick (✓) the correct choice:
Human heart has
- one auricle and one ventricle.
- two auricles and one ventricle.
- two auricles and two ventricles.
- one auricle and two ventricles.
1. two auricles and two ventricles.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Multiple Choice Question. Tick (✓) the Correct Choice: Human Heart Has One Auricle and One Ventricle. Two Auricles and One Ventricle. Two Auricles and Two Ventricles. One Auricle and Two Ventricles. Concept: Circulatory System - Internal Structure of Heart in Detail (Including Valves, Septum; Pace Maker)..