1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
On the basis of quantum numbers, justify that the sixth period of the periodic table should have 32 elements.
Which of the following statements related to the modern periodic table is incorrect?
(a) The p-block has 6 columns, because a maximum of 6 electrons can occupy all the orbitals in a p-shell.
(b) The d-block has 8 columns because a maximum of 8 electrons can occupy all the orbitals in a d-subshell.
(c) Each block contains a number of columns equal to the number of electrons that can occupy that subshell.
(d) The block indicates the value of azimuthal quantum number (l ) for the last subshell that received electrons in building up the electronic configuration.
What is the basic difference in approach between the Mendeleev’s Periodic Law and the Modern Periodic Law?
- Limitation Mendeleev periodic table
undefined video tutorial00:07:11
- Debonair tirade,Newland law of octave
undefined video tutorial00:11:13
- Mendeleev periodic table
undefined video tutorial00:10:41
- History of periodic table
undefined video tutorial00:11:07
- Modern periodic table
undefined video tutorial00:14:28
- Chemistry Textbook for Class 11 Part 1