Explain the process of secondary treatment given to the primary effluent up to the point it shows significant change in the level of biological oxygen demand (BOD) it.
You need to to view the solution
Is there an error in this question or solution?
APPEARS IN THESE QUESTION PAPERS
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
Solution for question: Explain the Process of Secondary Treatment Given to the Primary Effluent up to the Point It Shows Significant Change in the Level of Biological Oxygen Demand (Bod) It concept: Microbes in Sewage Treatment. For the courses CBSE (Arts), CBSE (Commerce), CBSE (Science)