Name the source of streptokinase. How does this bioreactor molecule function in our body?
You need to to view the solution
Is there an error in this question or solution?
APPEARS IN THESE QUESTION PAPERS
Find out the name of the microbes from which Cyclosporin A (an immunosuppressive drug) and Statins (blood cholesterol lowering agents) are obtained
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- Target NEET/AIPMT (2012-16 Solved Papers + 10 Mock Papers)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
Solution for question: Name the source of streptokinase. How does this bioreactor molecule function in our body? concept: Microbes in Industrial Production. For the courses CBSE (Arts), CBSE (Commerce), CBSE (Science)