1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Find net value added at factor cost:
(i) Durable use producer goods with a life span of 10 years 10
(ii) Single use producer goods 5
iii) Sale 20
(iv) Unsold output produced during the year 2
(v) Taxes on production 1
Appears in these question papers
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12