State any five physical properties of non-metals.
Five physical properties of non-metals are:
- Non-metals are brittle. They are neither malleable nor ductile.
- Non-metals are bad conductors of heat and electricity (except graphite).
- Non-metals are non lustrous (dull) and cannot be polished (except iodine).
- Non-metals may be solids, liquids or gases at room temperature.
- Non-metals are neither tough nor strong.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Metals and Nonmetals - Physical Properties - Non Metal
Solution State Any Five Physical Properties of Non-metals. Concept: Metals and Nonmetals - Physical Properties - Non Metal.