Mention the ways in which the Supreme Court has been made independent of the influence of the Executive.
Mention two ways by which the Constitution ensures independence of the Judges of the Supreme Court?
- The Judges are although appointed by the President but he cannot remove them.
- Security of Tenure.
- Security of Salaries and service conditions.
- The Judges are free to announce their decisions and decrees in the Court Chamber.
- Can punish for the Contempt of Court.
- Forbids the discussion of the conduct of a Judge of the Supreme Court in Parliament.
- The Judges are not allowed to practice after retirement.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Mention the Ways in Which the Supreme Court Has Been Made Independent of the Influence of the Executive. Concept: Supreme Court - Independence of Judiciary from the Control of Executive and Legislature.