Answer in Brief
Mention some road safety rules.
- Use standard helmets while driving a two-wheeler vehicle and strap them before mounting the vehicle.
- Fasten the seat belts while driving a car for both the driver and co-passenger.
- Avoid carrying a heavy load while riding a two-wheeler.
- Two-wheelers can carry one adult pillion rider and not the whole family.
- Keep a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of yours.
- Slow down on bends and turns, especially in hill stations.
Concept: Road Safety Rules and Regulations
Is there an error in this question or solution?