Mention any two main demands of the Bharatiya Kisan Union in 1980s.
Describe any four demands made by the Bharatiya Kisan Union after 1980.
Demands of the Bhartiya Kisan Union in 1980 were:-
- Higher government floor prices for wheat and sugarcane.
- Abolition of restrictions on the interstate movement of farm produce.
- Guaranteed supply of electricity at reasonable rates.
- Waiving of repayments due on loans to farmers
- Provision of a government pension for farmers
Concept: Farmer's Movements
Is there an error in this question or solution?