1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Mention the advantages of selecting pea plant for experiment by Mendel.
The F2 progeny of a monohybrid cross showed phenotypic and genotypic ratio as 1:2:1 unlike that the Mendel’s monohybrid F2 ratio. With the help of a suitable example, work out a cross and explain how it is possible.
A geneticist interested in studying variations and patterns of inheritance in living beings prefers to choose organisms for experiments with shorter life cycle. Provide a reason.
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology 40 Days Score Amplifier
- 29 Years NEET AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers BIOLOGY 1988 to 2016
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)