Management should avoid workers’ participation while making decisions.
This statement is False.
- Management should not avoid worker's participation while making decisions.
- Worker's participation in decision making allows the organisation to take the right decision at right time.
- It also improves the loyalty of the workers towards the firm. If we built the trust among the workers towards the firm then it will be shown through their productivity.
- it also provides the higher level authority to improve and develop their talent and skills.
- Ultimately, the worker participation in management will lead to a better relationship between labour and management.
Concept: Management Functions
Is there an error in this question or solution?