Make a survey of your school according to the plan of disaster managment an write the pointwise information.
This an activity based questions. Kindly do it yourself. But make sure to involve the following points in your survey:
- Primary information of the school: It should include information such as name and address of the school and Head Master, total number of school staff and name and phone numbers of school management members.
- School disaster management committee: Get the information of the members involved in disaster management committee.
- Detailed information about school building: Note the number of rooms, classroom, age of the building, types of roofs under this point.
- Information about school ground: It should include information like distance of ground from the main road, types of play grounds.
- Daily routine of the school: It should include information like working time of the school, lunch break time for the school.
- Possible hazards in the school: It should information such as record of past disaster happened in school, current planning for overcoming disasters.
- Disaster management map of the school: It should have information regarding all the buildings of the school, entrances and exit gates, place of probable danger, safer place at the time of disaster.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Make a Survey of Your School According to the Plan of Disaster Managment an Write the Pointwise Information. Concept: Disaster Relief - Planning.