Make a survey of your school according to the plan of disaster management a write the pointwise information.
This an activity-based questions. Kindly do it yourself. But make sure to involve the following points in your survey:
- Primary information of the school: It should include information such as name and address of the school and Head Master, the total number of school staff and name and phone numbers of school management members.
- School disaster management committee: Get the information of the members involved in the disaster management committee.
- Detailed information about school building: Note the number of rooms, classroom, age of the building, types of roofs under this point.
- Information about school ground: It should include information like distance of ground from the main road, types of playgrounds.
- Daily routine of the school: It should include information like the working time of the school, lunch break time for the school.
- Possible hazards in the school: It should information such as a record of past disaster happened in school, current planning for overcoming disasters.
- Disaster management map of the school: It should have information regarding all the buildings of the school, entrances and exit gates, place of probable danger, safer place at the time of disaster.
Concept: Disaster Relief - Planning
Is there an error in this question or solution?