Look at the words the poet uses to describe what he sees and hears at Innisfree
- Bee-loud glade
- Evenings full of the linnet’s wings
- Lake water lapping with low sounds
What pictures do these words create in your mind?
- These words bring to our minds the image of buzzing bees.
- These words bring up the image of linnets flying across an evening sky.
- These words evoke not only the image but also the soft sound of a lake's water washing the shore.
Is there an error in this question or solution?