Look at the graph in the figure and answer the question.
- What does the graph show?
- What does ppm mean?
- Since which year has the increase been phenomenal?
- Can you think of the reasons behind the increase in carbon dioxide?
- The graph shows CO2 concentration (ppm) and its increased level over the period of time from 1900 to 2017.
- The abbreviation ppm means 'parts per million' of carbon concentration in the atmosphere.
- After 1980, there has been a phenomenal increase observed.
- The reasons behind the increase in carbon dioxide are due to the combustion of fossil fuels and large-scale deforestation.
Concept: Climate Change
Is there an error in this question or solution?