Answer in Brief
List any 10 instruction to follow while welding and object.
The instructions that should be followed while welding is as follows:
- Prohibit welding in areas with broken sprinkler or fire systems, places with explosive atmosphere, and exposed or easily ignitable materials.
- All types of welding create sparks, so remove wood and fuel from the work area.
- Always have working fire extinguishers, sprinkler, and fire systems installed and checked frequently.
- careful of welding-related fumes that build up and the smaller the workplace area, the faster the fumes will build up. Make sure you work in well-ventilated areas and maintain healthy breathing zones.
- Respirators should be available in tight areas and mechanical ventilation should be in all areas where welding takes place.
- Speciality tinted goggles should be worn all welding operations.
- Special helmets with removable filters and cover plates should be readily available and safety glasses should be checked for cracks and other defects before the welding process begins.
- Wearing ear muffs or ear plugs should be mandatory to protect against loud noises.
- Leather gloves should fit the welder’s hands and clamps or holders should be used when the welding process becomes too hot to use the gloves.
- When cutting, always direct the spark away from you and others.
Concept: Technical Writing : Techniques to Define an Object
Is there an error in this question or solution?