State the Laws of Reflection. - CBSE Class 8 - Science
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State the laws of reflection.
Laws of reflection:
1) The angle of reflection is always equal to the angle of iincidence.
2) The incident ray, the reflected ray and the normal to the reflective surface at the point of incidence all lie in the same plane.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution State the Laws of Reflection. Concept: Laws of Reflection.