Answer in Brief
Is there any bridge near your house? Find out more about the bridge.
- Where is the bridge – over water, over a road, between two mountains or somewhere else?
- Who all use the bridge? Is it used by people on foot and also by vehicles and animals?
- Does the bridge seem to be old or is it new?
- Find out what materials are used in making this bridge. List some of them.
The bridge is over water.
- The bridge is made of cement and steel girders, so, it is used by all, i.e by people on foot, vehicles and animals.
- The bridge is not very old.
- Cement, stone chips, bitumen, iron girders, concrete, bricks, sand, iron rods pillars, and piles were used to make the bridge.
Concept: Going to School
Is there an error in this question or solution?