Prepare a set of 10-12 questions that you would ask at an interview of a person who has strongly acted against social injustice and has achieved success inspite of a long struggle against so many odds in his/her life. Write them down in your notebook.
Hello, Ms. Joshi. You have been fighting against child labour for the past five years. What you have been able to achieve in this time is truly praiseworthy. Today, I would like to ask you a few questions about your work.
- Ms. Joshi, what made you take action against this particular social evil?
- Tell me, what according to you is the major cause for this injustice?
- What do you think can be done to eliminate this evil from our society?
- According to you, what should the children do when they are forced into this industry?
- Can you give us the names of a few NGOs that people can contact to report incidents of child labour?
- You too have faced a lot of problems in life. Can you tell us a little about your struggle?
- How did you manage to overcome poverty and gain education from one of the top institutes of the country?
- What got you interested in the field of social work? Did you always plan to take it up as a career?
- In your opinion, what are some other social evils that need to be eradicated from the society?
- Do you plan to stop any of these as a part of your next movement?
- How far do you think you have contributed towards eliminating child labour from the country?
- What would be your advice to all the people who face difficulties in life?