Instructions for Question: Choose the Set of Three Statements Where the Third Statement Can Be Logically Derived from the Preceding Two. Statements: - Logical Reasoning
Instructions for Question: Choose the set of three statements where the third statement can be logically derived from the preceding two.
1. All boys need books.
2. All the girls need books.
3. Punjabis are a girl.
4. Some Punjabis need the book.
5. All the boys are girls.
6. Some boys are Punjabis.
The set of statements is:
5, 4, 1
2, 5, 3
6, 5, 3
5, 2, 1
Concept: Analytical and Logical Reseasoning
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.