1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
After a brief medical examination a healthy couple came to know that both of them are unable to produce functional gametes and should look for an 'ART' (Assisted Reproductive Technique). Name the 'ART' and the procedure involved that you can suggest to them to help them bear a child.
Appears in these question papers
Correct the following statements:
In E. T. techniques, embryos are always transferred into the uterus.
A large number of married couples the world over are childless. It is shocking to know that in India the female partner is often blamed for the couple being childless.
(a) Why in your opinion the female partner is often blamed for such situations in India? Mention any two values that you as a biology student can promote to check this social evil.
(b) State any two reasons responsible for the cause of infertility.
(c) Suggest a technique that can help the couple to have a child where the problem is with male partner
State True/False with explanation
Infertility is defined as the inability to produce a viable offspring and is always due to abnormalities/defects in the female partner. (True/False)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition