1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
If A and B are two independent events such that `P(barA∩ B) =2/15 and P(A ∩ barB) = 1/6`, then find P(A) and P(B).
Appears in these question papers
Probability of solving specific problem independently by A and B are `1/2 and 1/3` respectively. If both try to solve the problem independently, find the probability that
(i) the problem is solved (ii) exactly one of them solves the problem.
undefined video tutorial00:17:37
- Probability part 14 (Independent Events :- Examples)
undefined video tutorial00:14:35
- Probability part 13 (Independent Events)
undefined video tutorial00:14:01
- Probability part 15 (Independent Events :- Examples)
undefined video tutorial00:11:31
- Probability part 16 (Independent Events :- Examples)
undefined video tutorial00:14:06