Imagine you are the monitor of the class. You are asked to conduct an interview with a famous scientist who is in your city/village. Frame 8 to 10 interview questions with the help of the following points.
(1) Early life and education
(2) Interest for this particular field
(3) Any inspirational incident that occurred in his/her life
(4) Guru or mentor
(5) Inventions and awards
(6) Future plans
(7) Advice/Message to youngsters
Interview questions to be asked to the scientist:
(1) Good morning, Sir. I am privileged to interview an eminent scientist like you. Sir, could you tell me about your early life and education?
(2) Apart from science were there any other subjects that interested you in school or college?
(3) Is there any specific incident you can mention that inspired you to go ahead and achieve greatness?
(4) Who would you say was your Guru or mentor?
(5) Sir, could you give us a brief idea about your inventions?
(6) Which awards have you received?
(7) Sir, what are your future plans?
(8) What advice do you have for the youngsters of today?