If a crowd gathers at the place of earthquake, what would be the difficulties in relief work?
If a crowd gathers at the place of earthquake, following are the difficulties faced during relief work:
- Hindrance to the clearance of debris
- Hindrance to the passage of ambulance carrying earthquake victims
- Aggravation of fear and panic in victims
- Chances of stampede and theft
- Quarrels amongst people for food and other resources
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution If a Crowd Gathers at the Place of Earthquake, What Would Be the Difficulties in Relief Work? Concept: Concept of Earthquake.