Identify the Barriers. (02) 1. the Accounts Officer , Who Always Did His Calculations Manually , Could Not Work on Computing Machine. 2. a Sign Board Read "Fine for Parking" - Communication Skills
Identify the barriers.
1. The Accounts Officer , who always did his calculations manually , could not work on computing machine.
2. A sign board read "Fine for Parking"
1. Mechanical barrier (lacks of knowledge of modern media).
2. Linguistic barrier (the word "fine" can be interpreted both as "bright" or "penality" ).
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.