Explain any three tags of HTML which do not- have ending tags.
(1) <br> tag insert line break into a text flow.
(2) It tells the browser to wrap the text that follows onto a new line without inserting any extra space between the lines.
(1) A web page can be divided into separate sections by using horizontal rulers, <hr> tag. It is also called as horizontal line.
(2) This tag is mostly used for decorative purposes.
(1) <img> is image tag. Its purpose is to include graphic images in the body of the web page.
(2) To make an image as a separate paragraph, it is enclosed within paragraph elements.