(a) What do ‘Y’ and ‘B’ stand for in ‘YAC’ and ‘BAC’ used in Human Genome Project (HGP). Mention their role in the project.
(b) Write the percentage of the total human genome that codes for proteins and the percentage of discovered genes whose functions are known as observed during HGP.
(c) Expand ‘SNPs’ identified by scientists in HGP
APPEARS IN THESE QUESTION PAPERS
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers BIOLOGY 1988 to 2016
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)