1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Differentiate between Repetitive DNA and Satellite DNA
(a) What do ‘Y’ and ‘B’ stand for in ‘YAC’ and ‘BAC’ used in Human Genome Project (HGP). Mention their role in the project.
(b) Write the percentage of the total human genome that codes for proteins and the percentage of discovered genes whose functions are known as observed during HGP.
(c) Expand ‘SNPs’ identified by scientists in HGP
In which of the following haploid cells a whole genome in human being is present?
- somatic cell
- mature RBC
- primary spermatocyte
The pairing of homologous chromosomes is call______
(a) crossing over
- Biology Textbook for Class 12
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology 40 Days Score Amplifier
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)