How is the Principle of ‘Unity of Command’ useful to management? Explain briefly.
• The principle of unity of command states that every subordinate must receive orders from one boss.
• This is because if he receives orders from more than one boss it would be difficult for him to clearly understand the task to be executed.
• It would also help to increase accountability to his task.
• It would help to maintain a clear cut system of discipline and order throughout the organisation.
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Concept of Principles of Management