How is the process of respiration different from breathing?
- It is a complex biochemical process which involves enzymes.
- It involves oxidation of glucose into CO2, water and energy.
- Energy is released and stored in the form of ATP.
- It takes place inside the cell.
- It is a mechanical process without the involvement of enzymes.
- It involves only the exchange of oxygen and CO2.
- No energy is released.
- It takes place outside the cell.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
How is the Process of Respiration Different from Breathing? Concept: Difference Between Respiration and Breathing.